Thursday, January 1, 2009

Another Wasted Night

It was new years eve last night. Isn't that usually a big sex night? At least a night that a married guy like me should expect some lovin. Maybe even some extra special lovin, like maybe some backdoor action. But as you guessed, it was just another wasted night. Sure I had a good time drinkin with her family, eatin food and watchin the fireworks, but after that I want some sloppy lovin. My girl didn't see it that way.

Today is new years day. The first day of a new year. A day full of hope and positivity for the future. I sit here writing this blog with a hard one in my pants and my girl sits in the chair next to me sleepin, as usual. This is not a good sign for the year to come. I asked my girl the other day if she was satisfied with our sex life. She just shrugged her shoulders and said an unenthusiastic yes.

I don't understand how!! Just another wasted night in the I Hate My Wife household.
ihatemywifeanonymous@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment