Thursday, January 8, 2009

Takin it Easy

As you can see its been a few days since I last posted. The thing is is that my wife found my blog. Not really that big of a deal, it wasn't a secret or anything. She found it and of course we had a long talk about our relationship and what we both expect out of it. It turns out she has started a I hate my husband website. Maybe just to spite me or maybe because she has some real issues to get off her chest. Must be just to spite me. I'm perfect how could she even find anything to write about, hahahahaha just kidding ladies. I know you were wanting to crucify me for that comment. But seriously folks, I have to be honest and say that when I heard that she had also started a blog, it didn't feel so good. So I decided to think a little before I continued with mine.

So what I'm gonna do is give my relationship some time and see if it really does get better. It's been a couple of days now and it has actually been better. I promise you as soon as I got something to complain about you'll be the first to know. Until then I've decided to talk to some friends and get some stories from them to keep you all entertained. What do you think? Sound good?

No comments:

Post a Comment