Tuesday, December 30, 2008

She Never Gets Naked

As you can tell by my blog description I'm pretty frustrated. Hopefully writing this blog will give me some relief from the hell that is my marriage.

Maybe It's just me (but I seriously doubt it) but my wife is like terrified to be naked in front of me. The thing is is that she has a beautiful body. She works out all the time and after three kids her body looks better than it did when we met. I know lots of people "say" that but I'm actually being objective. If she had a terrible body believe me I would say it!!

Every morning and every night its the same thing. Take off the old clothes and put on the new as quick as possible. It kinda feels like she doesn't want me to get any ideas. Like if she's naked for too long that means I'm going to expect SEX! Oh no the dreaded word. The terrible physical act of love, man I hate her!!!!! Anyone else have this problem??
ihatemywifeanonymous@yahoo.com

2 comments:

  1. she's from Venus man ! Give her some credit...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some credit?? must be one of those women that do the same thing, and then expect her man not to go looking for a little somethin on the side!!

    ReplyDelete